Welcome to the Ford Rallye Sport Club of WA
The Ford Rallye Sport Club is a small fords enthusiast club, we are a long standing Western Australian car club. Our monthly meetings are held at the Light Car Club Rooms in Moojebing Street Bayswater on the first Wednesday of the month (except January), starting at 7:30pm.
Come and get involved in car displays, social runs and club meetings. We’re a DoT approved car club allowing our members to get concessional registration for their vehicles. And our club is also affiliated with Motorsport Australia, which means you can get your motorsport licenses with us.
Our monthly meetings are a great place to meet and chat with others that have similar interest. We have special event evenings with things for sale, guest speakers and BBQ’s. Most of our meetings include drinks and nibbles, with social interaction and car talk encouraged.
Membership of the Ford Rallye Sport Club is open to anyone with an interest in small Fords, whether you own one or not.
Our club is approved to allow members to register their cars on the Concessional Registration (404) as well as the Concessions for Classics Registration (C4C). More details below.
We have approximately 80 members, with a wide variety of Fords including
First year – $100 (includes a FRSC Club shirt)
Family membership $65
How to Join
Vehicle Registration Options
Concessions for Classics Registration (C4C)
- The C4C scheme provides a 75% discount on vehicle registration, subject to the following restrictions
- Eligible vehicles must be owned by an individual who is a financial member of a DoT approved motoring club
- The C4C scheme is only available to vehicles manufacture before 1990
- Participants are allowed 90 days of vehicle use per calendar year commencing on 1 January and expiring on 31 December
*60 days for Club events and 30 days for private use*
- Display a ‘RESTRICTED USE’ label attached to the front or back number plate
- Record the vehicles use in a logbook
- Vehicles licensed under an ABN are ineligible for the C4C
- Further details can be found on the Department of Transport website
Concessional Registration (404)
Concessional Registration is available for any motor vehicle that is aged 25 years old or older, including cars, trucks, motor cycles, buses, tractors, trailers, semi-trailers and caravans.
To be eligible, the owner must be and remain a financial member of the Ford Rallye Sport Club and the vehicle must not be modified.
Under this code, use of the vehicle is restricted to club events, impromptu runs and test runs, but it offers the largest reduction in yearly registration fees as well as the elimination of stamp duty fees. In addition, certain Insurance companies offer reduced premiums.
Impromptu Runs must be recorded by the Club’s Registrar by using the 404 USE FORM below.
*Note – you must be a financial member of the club.
For more information on the 404 Registration, have a read of the Dept of Transport FAQ
404 Concessional Vehicle Use Notification
Our club meets on the first Wednesday of each month at the Light Car Club Rooms in Moojebing Street Bayswater. Visitors are most welcome.